CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

DAT ASS.

Don't read. This is just because I was bored, and like doings this crap.


1. What is your best friends name?
Sam.

2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
Pink oh lawd

3. What are you listening to right now?
I Don't Care by 2NE1

4. Whats your favorite number?
13 cliche, I know, but it's not because it's supposed to be 'unlucky', more because I like writing it and think it looks cool. I know, odd.

5. What was the last thing you ate?
CHICKIN

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I'd want to be a purple crayon but if it's based on who are you as a person, I'd probably be like...a shade of gray. I would explain, but I'm lazy. It doesn't mean anything 'bad' (IE: depression, whatever.)

7. How is the weather right now?
COLD AS HELL. if hell is cold, that is. to be specific, it's windy, and 27 degrees ferinheight.

8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
2? JUST KIDDING, it's not that bad. But I have no idea, actually. WAIT....I think it was my grandma. She's really the only person I talk to on the phone. Amazing, I know.

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

Just kidding. I don't always look at their asses. It depends. Anyway, first thing is either the eyes, lips, or nose. I like all three (don't even ask about the nose part. I don't know myself)

10. Do you have a significant other?
No

except it's not that bad. I don't want anyone
p.s., when I searched google for the forever alone picture, I this and it's effin awesome


11. Favorite TV show?
SUPERNATURAL.

12. Siblings?
I've got 4. I'm the oldest (at 18), then there's my brother Dylan, he's 15, then my sister Caitlin, she's 10, my brother Cody (don't know his age, but like 8 probably. our dad is the same dad and he lives with them, and I never see him, so ya.) and my mom had a baby in march, Evan, he's 8 months old. All of us (except my sister [and Cody]) have different dads. LOL, makes mom sound bad, but she's not.


13. Height?
5 foot; 8inches tall, beeyotch.

14. Hair color?
Naturally it's about this color, which is technically auburn. my red is more..well..red, and my roots are like..blonde/white, and theres bits of blonde throughout my hair (sounds...odd, but it's not as weird as it sounds). what DOES look odd is that my eyebrows are black. Anyway, my hair tends to look more brown in the winter, and red in the summer (as expected). I dye my hair though (it never last long. my hair just won't hold dye well) right now, it's kind of dark brown. the natural red is starting to come out though (p.s., since I have freckles too, I'm technically A GINGER KID. btw, it;s true. we have no souls.)


15. Eye Color?
Technically hazel, but it changes. No, I'm not some douche bag who just WISHES their eye changed and says it does to seem more cool, mine ACTUALLY do. During the day, especailly when it's sunny, they look olive green. At night, or when it's cloudy, they more of an actual hazel color, sometime a light brown. It's pretty awesome.

16. Do you wear contacts?
No, I have glasses. But I'm hopeing to get contacts soon.


17. Favorite holiday?
Halloween. It's SO much fun dressing up. It's the only day I can go out looking dead, and no body cares and/or thinks I'm weird.

18. Month?
October.


19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
Nope. I almost never cry. It just...doesn't happen.


20. What was the last movie you watched?
Absolutely no idea.


21. Favorite Day of the Year?
MY BIRTHDAY. LOL


22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
YES :O maybe someday, I won't be.


23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
I used to be able to. I haven't tried in a long while, so I don't know.


24. Hugs or Kisses?
Depends.

25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
chocolate, I guess.

26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?


27. Who is most likely to respond?


28. Who is least likely to respond?

for those three, don't care :P


29. What books are you reading?
none ;-;

30. Piercings?
6, three on each ear. I used to have my lip pierced, but took it out.

31. Favorite movies?
I have a few. Carla, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Silent Hill, Grease.

32. Favorite football Team?
LOL. ew. BASEBALL PLZ.


33. what were u doing before this?
about to get my simming on.


34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
Butter AND salted


37. Dogs or cats?
Cats. Dogs just annoy me. puppies are cute though.


38. Favorite flower?
Tiger Lillies.


39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
not really. not that I can remember.


40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
yep


41. Have you ever loved someone?
see above


42. Who would you like to see right now?
DANNI


43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
Nope.


44. Have you ever fired a gun?
Yep. and shot myself :O if bb guns count. LOL


45. Do you like to travel by plane?
Don't know, I've never been on one. I'm scared to get on one :O don't like heights.


46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
I can almost be both. lol. but right mostly.


47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
There's three on my bed. I use a regular one under my head, and under that I have a body pillow, and the third is kept and the end of my bed.


48. Are you missing someone?
yes


49. Do you have a Tattoo?
NO :[ I was supposed to get on my birthday, but mom didn't want me too because she thought taking me to the mall for my 18th birthday would have been more fun -.- (I walked around for 6 hours in th emall with my BFF, and bought NOTHING. IT sucked tbh)


50. Anybody on myspace that you'd go on a date with?
LOL WHO USES MYSPACE ANYMORE

No comments:

Post a Comment